Are you having trouble to delete your anwanted service from yor system,
Don’t worry, Here is solution for you,
Just Follow Few steps and delete your unwanted service.
- Open Services.
- to open service, go to Control Panel, select Administrative Tools, then Select Services. Or Press Win+R Key, It will open Run, Enter Services.msc, Click on OK.
- Right Click on unwanted Service.
- Select Properties.
- Change Startup Type to Disable.
- Copy Service Name to clipboard.
- Select Apply and OK
- Now Open your command prompt in Admin mode.
- If it shows path as “c:\windows\system32>”, type cd.. and enter, It will display ” “c:\windows>”, again cd.. ,Now “c:\> “will show.
- type “sc delete <paste service name- use Ctrl+v.>”
- Select Enter.
- Refresh your services.
- All is Done….(Y)
- you will find that the service was removed from list.
Yesss… Your problem is solved.
Just follow above steps. Alll d best.